Access hours: 6am-9pm 7 days a week
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm 7 days a week
(The office is closed for lunch from noon – 1:30)
PLEASE CALL before coming in —
Our managers might be outside working or showing a space to a new Customer. If we know you are coming in, we can be in the office to hear you at the gate.
Here are some valuable tips to help you with your storage needs:
- Leave a walkway to the back end of your unit … this allows for easy access to all of your items.
- If possible disassemble items such as bed frames and tables so you can get the most out of your space.
- If you have an item you use frequently, place it by the door.
- Don’t leave boxes half full … use all the space you have. Never stack heavy items on boxes that are only half full.
- Place fragile items (plates, china, glassware, etc.) near the top of boxes to prevent from crushing.
- Label, Label, Label!!! You never want to open every box to find that one special item you need for that hour.
- If possible, use shelving to maximize your space.
- Keep refrigerator and freezer doors slightly open and clean. NOTE: use the space inside the fridge and freezer to store extra items.
- Wrap mirrors, pictures, etc. with bubble wrap, blankets or boxes specific for mirrors and pictures. Never place them down flat on the ground.
Here are some general packing tips that can help you save time and protect valuables:
- Use strong, stackable boxes and containers.
- Fill boxes completely to keep them from collapsing.
- Pack books and heavy items in small boxes for easy lifting.
- Put the heavy boxes on the bottom and the light one on top.
- Purchase special boxes for dishes and breakables.
- Label, Label, & Label!
- Disassemble furniture for easier moving and storage.
- Use empty dresser drawers or the tops of dressers to stacking lighter boxes.
- Stand mattresses up on end.
- Use your towels and blankets to wrap fragile items.
- Protect furniture with shrink-wrap and blankets or pads to avoid damage.